- « The dazzling life of Alexandre Dumas », by Mr. Georges Poisson, General Curator of Heritage / Discover
- Four conferences of the Chinese Writers Association, by Mr. DENG Youmei (vice-president), Mr. LI Ronsheng (member of the National Comittee), Mr. SHEN Dali (professor at Beijing Languages Foreign University) and Mrs. YUAN Li (professor at Fudan University in Shangaï) / Discover
- « Victor Hugo and Napoléon III : from support to challenge », by Mr. Bernard PETIT, historian, former President of the Napoleonic Remembrance / Discover
- Presentation and signing of the book Juliette Drouet (Biography of Victor Hugo’s famous mistress), by the authors Mr. Gérard Pouchain and Mr. Robert Sabourin.
- Open door operation organised by the FNAC for its members.
From March 1994 to February 1995
- Painting competition « Homage to the Four Seasons ». Event organised by the Maison Littéraire, over 1 year, with 4 competitions, 1 per season and 4 exhibitions. 81 artists selected, 152 works exhibited.
- At the request of the town of Bièvres, participation in the exhibition « Les Cinq Communes ».
Since 1996, each year
- In collaboration with the DRAC (Direction Régionale des Affaires Culturelles) of Ile de France, participation in « European Heritage Days ».
- Production of a CD (poems by Mr. Maxime Piolot, music by « Triskell »)
- Final exhibition of all the winning works from the 4 « Tribute to the Four Seasons » competitions, at the Town Hall of the 14th arrondissement, with the participation of the Mayor, Mr. Lionel Assouad.
Since 2002, each year
- Guided tours of the Park as part of the « Secret Gardens, Garden Secrets » operation, organised by the Essonne Departmental Council.
Since 2003, each year
- Guided tours of the Park as part of the national days « Rendez-vous aux jardins » organised by the Ministry of Culture.
- Exhibition of old gardening tools and utensils found on the estate (early 19th century).
- Book signing by Mr. Georges Poisson, Honorary Curator of Heritage.
- Dedication session of Mr. Charles Bonaparte, President of the European Federation of Napoleonic Cities.
- Television report on the last stage of the Tour de France.
- Hosting a stage of the British Automobile Club’s Classic Car Rally.
- Photo session / animation in period costumes.